AI Developer Role at Prof Jim
You remember school. And it was sometimes... boring. Well, we’re getting ready to change that forever. If you’re looking for a job that redefines the future of online teaching, let’s talk.
Location: This will be remote work, either from home or a co-working office close to your home, in the India time zone.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years work experience after an undergrad or masters degree.
- An ability to write python code that is worth commercializing. This requires excellent programming skills, automated tests, manual tests and attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn about AI/ML and can ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, with excellent work ethic and an ability to focus, which are all needed in a remote work environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Is responsive, enjoys interacting with colleagues on Teams/Slack, reports on their work well.
- A track record of success, where the developer has achieved at least one thing less than 1% of their peers have done. This helps us understand the candidate’s ability to focus for long periods of time and stay disciplined. Examples of such achievements are: top 5 in their university, got into a college less than 1% of their peers got into, was in their country’s Olympic team, got promoted every 12-18 months in a brand name company like Google, and so on.
What we offer:
- Startups like ours provide unique growth opportunities. As part of the journey, you will learn skills that are hard to learn in a big company with siloed departments. Startups are also meant for people who think “I want work to be one of my top focus areas for the next few years of my life, and want to grow quickly as a result of it.” If you deliver 30% more work output as an average engineer in a big company like Infosys or Google, you will see 30% higher pay hikes than an average engineer at Infosys or Google.
- This is a full-time position with excellent cash and stock compensation.
Prof Jim empowers educators with AI that scans text and automatically turns them into cinematic lessons and adaptive assessments. A well-funded startup, the company has two headquarters: one in Silicon Valley, another in India. Prof Jim received the BIG innovation award in 2023 for being a leading innovation in education over the previous year. For more details, please see www.profjim.com.